- Piping and stack connection locations and sizes.
- Technical data including temperature rating and arrangement of refractory and insulation.
- Weights of unit and loading diagram of foundation. Evidence that contractor has coordinated support
requirements with base design.
- Recommended anchorage to foundation. Seismic requirements apply. Submit calculations by professional engineer.
- Predicted external surface temperatures.
- Certified test report on performance of similar unit burning waste types which has composition similar to
Article, PROJECT CONDITIONS, this specification:
- Overall burn time and weight reduction.
- Waste quantity and composition per batch.
- Emissions in all categories specified in PART 2.
- Auxiliary fuel use.
- Catalog data on burners, sound attenuators, fuel trains, motors.
- Fuel requirements: Flow rate, pressure at inlet to fuel train.
- Full load power, efficiency, and power factor of all motors greater than one horsepower.
- Electrical service requirements for all motors and controls.
- Predicted sound level of all systems.
- Schematic diagrams of control systems. Catalog cuts on components of control and instrument systems.
Description of operation of control system.
- Arrangement and location of control panels.
- Stack System:
- Drawings showing system arrangement and dimensions.
- Weights of subassemblies.
- Design, construction, pressure and temperature limitations of entire system including expansion joints and
[ecwid widgets="productbrowser search categories"